- clothing for water sports
- curtains and covers
- protective, leisure, safety and industrial clothing
- containers for electronic instruments, documents, machinery and equipment for transport
- bags and backpacks for everyday use, for outdoor, cycling, sailing, mountaineering and the like
The zipper is easy to use, waterproof and suitable for rain gear.
Avoid bending the zipper excessively!
Dust or sand
The TIZIP MasterSeal 6 is highly resistant to damage caused by dirt or sand. However if dirt or sand are present, the zipper should be cleaned with soap and water.
Dirt particles can aff ect the sealing function if they get caught between the chain profiles.
If the zipper is used to protect sensitive materials, frequent cleaning of the zipper and a thorough check before each use is essential.
To ensure water resistance, the hinge, in moving the slider, requires a slightly higher force than that used for standard plastic hinges. Please allow a slightly higher pulling force to undock the both ends closed version. Some lubrication can help to reduce the pulling force on the docking end. The chain is maintenance free.
The performances of the hinge in terms of resistance and durability are of a high level. Withstands sudden weight loads, abrasions and withstands short bends and twists.
Closed the zipper resists transversal traction of 300 N / cm. In case of accidental opening due to excessive tension, return the cursor to the initial position, reduce the tension on the spiral and close the zipper.
The zipper is not damaged by this procedure.
If the accidental opening of the hinge occurs up to the lower terminal, the first 2 centimeters of the spiral must be assembled by hand, before returning the cursor to the initial position.
- – Closed ends / not divisible / divisible 2 ways
- – Tape width 50 mm / 70 mm
- – Chain width 9 mm
- – Terminal extensions 16 mm / 25 mm
- – Waterseal CL with Comfort Lock slider (particularly handy slider, waterproof terminals)
- – Waterseal “easy to handle”
- – Zipper length: the zipper is measured including stops. To find the size of the chain, subtract about 2 cm.
UV-RAYS: Very good
OIL AND PETROL: Very good
HYDROLYSIS (NORMAL TEMPERATURES): Good
HYDROLYSIS (EXTREME TEMPERATURES AND HUMIDITY): Sufficient
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30 ° C / + 80 ° C
LIGHT ACIDS AND ALKALI (NORMAL TEMPERATURE): Good
FAQ- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS