The HYPATEX trilaminate is suitable for the production and repair of inflatable boats or similar products, for a medium / high quality sector.
It is easy to clean, resistant to abrasion and UV rays.
The indication of the Pantone color / code is purely indicative
HYPALON is the trademark registered by Du Pont to indicate chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSM), a synthetic rubber that is supplied to the rubber industry, as a raw material to be transformed and vulcanized to obtain a wide range of finished products.
The HYPATEX trilaminate is produced with Hypalon, consisting of:
- fabric (Polyester 1670 Dtex or 2200 Dtex)
- neoprene in the state of pre-extrusion, i.e. not inflated (CR)
- thickness 1.00 – 1.25 mm (h 145 – 150 cm)
- weight 1300 / 1500 gr / m2
- high resistance to UV rays
- anti abrasion treatment
- resistant to contact with hydrocarbons
- easy to clean
The cheaper alternative is BOTEX, consisting of PVC-fabric-PVC.
In combination, the BAND-TEX tape is available: a neoprene tape for welding the internal seams.
The revolutionary ” cross ” diagonal structure gives elasticity and extensibility, allowing easier application on curved surfaces.
Composition: CR neoprene / 420D nylon / CR neoprene.
Available in 5 cm high and 80 cm high ribbons.
Instruction and tip for bonding
- Sand and brush the bonding surface.
- Rinse with SOLVEK NG solvent and wait for 5 minutes.
- Apply a fist coat of EUROFIX GOMMONI mixed with 5% of DESMOUR RFE and let dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of the above product.
- Allow to dry for about 15 minutes and then couple the supports and press for 15 seconds at 2 atmospheres.
Cleaning instructions and tips
- Dilute a common neutral detergent with water (such as a hand cleaner, a powder detergent …).
- Soak a cotton cloth or sponge and clean the surface.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Do not reuse the dirty water in any way as it contains elements such as:
– waste water (including dust)
– motor oil